Establishing Business Agility at the Bank
Increasing organisational effectiveness through the adoption of Agile principles and practices is far more common for IT than for the business. Ideally, the business and IT should work as one, but as it is rarely the case, change planning needs to be consistent across both.
This case study explains how ThoughtWorks supported this change journey at a major bank, collaborating with both the business and IT, the results that were achieved, the challenges they faced and how they overcame them.
Attendees will learn:
– The typical challenges faced in this scenario
– Techniques for how to plan and facilitate the change
– How to ensure that the business and IT remain aligned
– The improvements that can be expected
– How to enable both parties to manage their own change into the future