We are a conference about community. As a way to show how our speakers are just parts of that community that have volunteered to share their advanced agile experiences, we’ve set up a series of live interviews you can join for free on our Aginext Facebook Page. Everyone is welcome to join live or watch the recording shortly after.
- 1 February: How to Fit Tech Ethics into Your Sprint with Anne Currie
- 4 February: Brexit What-Ifs: What to do in case half your team suddenly goes remote with Judy Rees
- 4 February: Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD): User stories from the outside in with Jenny Martin
- 12 February: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Agile with Aidan Casey
- 15 February, 12:30pm GMT: Agile Transformation and Scaling Scrum: Why do some teams struggle or even regress? with Suzanne Kaye Doyle
- 18 February, 10:00am GMT: Navigating out out of Hell with Katherine Kirk